What should I name THE SHADOW fanedit?

Sunday, September 23, 2007

The new blog.

I'm moving an old blog to Blogger here because I keep finding nifty little bits of code & such I'd like to run and Wordpress prevents it. That, and I'm trying to consolidate things around my Gmail account...

Anyway, as this will be a forum for me to discuss fan-edited films (both mine and others), I'll begin re-posting old articles related to the creation of my first official effort, MATRIX : ReGENERATED. I'll update the links and maybe add some new notes, but I'll backdate them so they sink to the archives faster...

WARNING: I made plenty of mistakes starting out, and later realized how ass-backwards and un-informed I was about many time-saving techniques like frameserving and video encoding. Read the "how-to" if you like, but please get to the end before following my lead ;)

No comments: